Senior living at its best.
Live better, live well at First & Main.
First & Main of Auburn Hills and our sister communities offer a unique approach to assisted living and memory care you won’t find anywhere else in Michigan. With our use of innovative technology combined with holistic wellness programming and compassionate care, First & Main provides a rewarding senior living lifestyle committed to meeting each resident’s physical, intellectual, social and spiritual needs.
First & Main of Auburn Hills fits in perfectly with the community of Auburn Hills, where residents enjoy the amenities of both city and suburban living including parks, a revitalized downtown district and a welcoming city complex with a library and community center. Additionally, the city has four colleges and universities and one of the state’s largest destination shopping centers, providing a variety of cultural, social and educational opportunities.
The northwest corner of the 1,500-acre campus of historic Oakland University is just steps away from First & Main. The campus is home to Meadow Brook Theatre, the largest non-profit professional theatre in Michigan, the Oakland University Art Gallery, the Meadow Brook Music Festival, the Meadow Brook Hall museum, 16 NCAA Division I athletic teams, two nationally-ranked golf courses and miles of trails and biking paths.
The North Oakland Family YMCA is directly across the street from First & Main. From a lap pool and gym to group exercise classes and recreational activities, the YMCA offers diverse programs to promote healthy living for people of all ages.
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, the region’s premier retail and entertainment destination, is just an eight-minute drive from First & Main. With more than 185 manufacturers’ outlets and traditional stores – 50 of which cannot be found anywhere else in Michigan – this enclosed mall attracts customers from across the Midwest and Canada.
Inspire purpose in the lives of our First & Main family that includes residents, their loved ones and our team members by:
- Creating a positive and vibrant culture in the community that improves quality of life for our residents
- Providing outstanding amenities that are designed with the very latest technology and modern conveniences
- Hiring, developing and mentoring our team by providing the most current information to keep our residents and staff educated – knowledge is power
- Offering excellent service with a systematic approach to quality improvement for our internal and external customers
- Building a sustainable community with value to achieve financial success
First & Main seeks to culturally redefine what it means to age – for our residents, for their families and for future generations. We deliver a brand with authority and confidence that embodies sophistication and refinement in senior living, along with inspiring a purposeful life for those we serve.
First & Main strives to be unique, sophisticated, revolutionary, generous and impactful through:
- Embracing our work as an honor and a privilege
- Treating every person who crosses our path with dignity, respect and consistency
- Caring for the whole person through emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual support
- Engaging with the larger community
- Demonstrating integrity in all that we do to ensure we are living our promise of enhancing seniors’ lives
AgeWell Living LLC, a senior housing management company with more than 75 years’ experience, manages First & Main of Auburn Hills. In cooperation with the founders and owners of Masterpiece Living®, AgeWell’s dedication to providing senior housing environments focused on holistic wellbeing results in the successful aging of seniors across many communities.
Find out more about how First & Main of Auburn Hills supports your ideal lifestyle, while providing peace of mind and security. You’ll discover that senior living can be crafted to fit your personal preferences and priorities for a positively purposeful life.
Schedule an Appointment
The quality of care at this new community is nothing short of phenomenal.