Find out more about First & Main.
Information you might find helpful.
What are the benefits of living at First & Main of Auburn Hills?
Our community is an active, vibrant place where senior life happens. We’ve found that our residents most appreciate being connected through the engaging lifestyle at First & Main, as well as the added peace of mind from having a helping hand available whenever needed. With our professional staff taking care of all the chores, including housekeeping and maintenance, your stress will melt away! Better yet, our strong values, attention to detail and belief in the value of each person make all the difference.
How much does assisted living cost?
What services are included in the monthly rental fee?
- Three meals per day with snacks
- All utilities except for personal telephone
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and wellness programming
- Weekly happy hour and entertainment
- Standard spectrum cable (about 80 channels)
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
Is there funding available for military veterans and spouses?
Yes. There is a program called VA Aid and Attendance that offers financial assistance to military veterans and their spouses with specific guidelines to qualify. We can help provide you with more information – contact us.
Does Medicare pay for assisted living?
Medicare will not pay for room and board in assisted living, but Medicare and other insurances may pay for therapies or home health services needed during your stay.
Are there visiting hours for First & Main of Auburn Hills?
We love visitors! Our doors are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and immediate family is welcome to visit 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We encourage friends and family to enjoy a visit or share a meal, as well as join us for any social activities or celebrations with their loved ones.