Unmatched amenities in senior care.
The possibilities are endless.
Each new day at First & Main of Auburn Hills reveals abundant opportunities for our residents to thrive – with restaurant-style dining, recreational programs, an engaging routine and more provided as amenities of our senior care community. With everything taken care of by our professional staff, along with unparalleled innovations in care, you’re able to find a greater sense of satisfaction and security. Here, we focus on whole-person wellness and a fulfilling lifestyle, so a variety of life-enriching physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities are always readily available.
Throughout the community, thoughtful design and high-end amenities make life easier and safer for residents, with smart technologies built into each maintenance-free residence.
- Matrix Care – Keeps a detailed electronic record of the health of a resident beginning with the resident’s initial assessment; use of electronic health records helps eliminate errors.
- Real-Time Location Services Pendant – When a resident pushes the button on their pendant, it alerts the staff and tells them who is in need, and where in the community that person is located.
These features help reassure peace of mind of loved ones near and far, while additional technologies make it easier for residents to stay connected. Campus-wide Wi-Fi —and technical help when needed — make it simple to correspond and video chat with loved ones, so you can keep in touch to the family and friends who mean the most.
While the surrounding area has so much to explore, the abundance of amenities available within the comfort of our senior care community mean you never even need to leave. Beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces inspire growth and socialization, including colorful gardens in the courtyard and a vibrant putting green. Concierge stations on every floor help residents stay connected to community happenings and engaged with friends. Other amenities include:
- Movie theater
- Courtyard and putting green
- Bistro and bar with happy hours and social gatherings
- City Hall for resident council meetings
- Computer rooms for keeping in touch with families
- Chapel for weekly worship
- Arts and crafts areas
- State-of-the-art exercise and therapy gym
- Salon and day spa
- Fine dining in The Statler Club
First & Main‘s unique Main Street showcases the vitality and positivity of our senior care community with daily activities for residents and families to enjoy. By taking part in worship services, volunteer opportunities, lifelong education, art classes and gardening programs, residents remain engaged in their favorite hobbies and stay sharp with new interests.
Best in Class
From the design of each community and the caliber of our staff to the freshness of the meal on your plate, First & Main pays attention to detail and never cuts corners on quality.
Every community is built to LEED standards, using superior materials to provide a safer, more comfortable environment optimized for your health and wellbeing:
- Green chemicals used for 70% of chemicals in our community
- Housekeeping staff trained using GREEN CLEANING program
- Smoke-free buildings
- Community-wide recycling programs
- Specially designed windows to allow for added natural light throughout courtyard, family room and sun porch areas
- Motion-activated lights reduce electricity costs throughout our communities
- Individualized room HVAC systems for personal comfort and energy efficiency
We pride ourselves on pure, fresh air and the quality details in each apartment or suite, from the beautiful granite countertops to the quiet efficiency of climate control. With high-speed internet access, electronic records management and the Accushield visitor and vendor check-in station, First & Main is powered by innovative technology and invests where it counts to provide a premier experience for residents.
The heart and hub of community life at First & Main of Auburn Hills, Main Street is a place for residents, their friends and family, and the entire community to gather for fun experiences and growth opportunities. Facades designed to recall a city boulevard from days gone by welcome residents in to enjoy a meal at the restaurant, worship in the chapel, catch a film in the theater or chat with friends by the fire.
In the Courtyard, you’ll find fresh air and natural surroundings accompanied by outdoor amenities including community gardens, walking paths, benches and even a putting green. Patios for the restaurant and bistro connect First & Main of Auburn Hills to the surrounding neighborhood, providing additional outdoor spaces to get-together with friends and enjoy all that each day has to offer.